Mozilla German: Email to Robert Kaiser
Many mail are lying around in my inbox for days or weeks before I can give anwers, and most time those only refer other sources of information. Please follow to items below before writing me an email:
- My Mozilla doesn't work or I don't know how to deal with it.
Please go to the mozilla.org support pages. They can help you better than me.
- I want to ask something about Mozilla/Firefox/Thunderbird/... localization in general.
You probably found out that I'm also leading the Mozilla Localization Project (MLP). Please go to the MLP web pages and look for our newsgroup/mailing list for general questions, or the mlp-staff address for organizational questions. If I can really give you an answer, I'll do it there, as I'm reading those as well.
- I got a question about Mozilla Firefox...
I don't have a great deal to do with Firefox, though the German Firefox localization of Abdulkadir Topal is based on my work for the Mozilla application suite. Please ask for help in our Newsgroups.
- Your're doing that great software, and I got some proposal...
I'm not doing any software here, I'm only translating/localizing. A worldwide group of programmers is doing the actual software, they can be officially contacted via the Mozilla Foundation (USA) or in Europe via the Mozilla Europe Foundation. Please contact them for official purposes.
- I found a bug in Mozilla or your localization, or I'm requesting new functionality.
Please file a Bug Report in Bugzilla. For the German localization, choose the product "Mozilla Localizations", component: "German-Austria/de-AT".
- I don't want to create a Bugzilla account. Can I mail you?
No. Please take the few minutes/seconds of time and enter your email address to create an accout.
- I want to help translation into German. Should I mail you?
Normally that isn't necessary. Read the FAQ item about that and the task list and start working in the linked bug reports, or create new bug reports about the areas where you want to help.
If you're still sure that you want to contact me, you may write an email to Robert Kaiser actually.
Please note though, that I can't guarantee for fast answers, it may take days until you receive one.
You may not get a harsh answer or no answer at all if not doing that!